When a klown dies When a klown dies

Watched it

Watched it a good 5 times now. Can't...stop...watching... AAAAUUHHHG! It was fantastic. I liked the subtle grey water color background.

My favorite part was the poor little bear's sigh. What a good noise. So saaaad.

Linden short 3 hallowpind Linden short 3 hallowpind

Hahahah!!

HAHAHA!!! I found that quite comical. I love the voice too. It was hard to understand at times, but it was really neat.

Thanks for the good laughs at Halloween!

Happy Halloween
- Momo

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

First movie EVER

This is the first movie EVER to reach past 4.50
WOW

Now that's just amazing. Great work, I loved it. It showed you don't need amazing anime graphics to make something hilarious yet stunning

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

This game....

This game is one of the best I have played in years. Great graphics, wonderful story line, and smooth animations. No problems for me! Superb game.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Amazing

This is STILL the best flash game on the web if you take my opinion. Awesome graphics, Awesome programming, Awesome music, Awesome gameplay, Awesome EVERYTHING!

The game itself is hilarious. I'm mean, come one, running around and beating up small children? Who doesn't like that?!?! (well, of course the little kiddies don't, but we'll exclude them)

Another great game by the creator of NG himself...Good Job!

Wall Clock Tutorial Wall Clock Tutorial

One problem

This is good and eay to understand, and quite helpful, especially as clock crew members keep swarming in, but the one problem is, this tutorial has been explained before!

Sirockalot responds:

Oh, I searched and I did not see any. Maybe you could PM me where it is?

Fun Ball Fun Ball

Not bad

My only suggestion is to add a bit more variety in timbre. The same sound gets really old after awhile. Other than that, nice work. The semi-chaotic tempo/rhythms oddly work for this song. Sounds fun! :D

Espiongold responds:

thank you I will. I have much more songs to bring

flying around in space (chip) flying around in space (chip)

Nice job!

I'm not an expert in chiptunes, but this is great stuff. Relaxing! When you said it got a little more crazy at 1:40, I was expecting something extreme like death chip music or something, haha. But when I heard it, I was pleasantly surprised :)

Awesome job

HolyKonni responds:

:D thank you!

[TMM43] Three Rivers [TMM43] Three Rivers

Wow!

Really! Very nice! I am stunned by the professional quality of this piece! You have done a great job mixing this! The effects are perfect as well! Everything is balance and in order.

Kudos to you!

sandwich sandwich

Wow

The power of persuasion with this one is strong. I love it. 5/5
Did you use photoshop for this? Just curious.